It might sound strange, but technical interviewing requires a very different skill set than everyday programming. In order to land an offer from an awesome tech company, you'll first need to get into the "Technical Interview Mindset". In this video course, you will get a proven framework for successfully navigating the technical interview process that you can apply each and every time you interview for the rest of your career.
I will tell you what hiring managers wish they could tell you, but can't. These are things that I had to learn the hard way - throughout a decade of interview experience.
- Welcome - 00:43
- Agenda - 01:30
- Why Did I Make This Course? - 03:51
- Note Organization - 02:42
- Startups vs Big Tech - 08:57
- Data Structures, Algorithms, and Big O - 07:53
- Don't Read Cracking The Coding Interview or Do Leetcode Challenges and Avoid GeeksForGeeks - 13:59
- Technical Question Template - 14:10
- Technical Question Template Example - 14:53
- Programming Languages, Applications - 07:51
- Cleaning Up Your Resume, LinkedIn - 11:13
- Cleaning Up Your Social Media - 05:09
- What to Look for in a Job Description - 05:16
- Where to Look for Jobs - 07:17
- Email Templates - 12:06
- Daily Routine - 17:49
- You Will Have Bad Interviews - 06:24 [Free Preview]
- Personal Narrative - 13:04
- Questions They'll Ask You - 08:15
- Questions To Ask Them - 13:20
- Soft Skills - 05:33
- Scheduling Interviews - 03:47
- Negotiating the Offer - 07:45
- Additional Resources - 06:14
- How to Contact Me - 00:59
Duration: 3 hours 21 minutes
This is the interview prep I wish I would've had years ago - and now you can get it all in just a few hours.
- This is the interview prep I wish I would've had years ago - and now you can get it all in just a few hours.